T.G.I. Oktoberfest launch
The First Filipino Beer Festival and Vocal Arts Centre held a launching event on Saturday September 10 at Charlee’s Restaurant and Lounge. Solo singers and members of several Winnipeg Filipino bands performed acoustic sets as part of the preparations for “T.G.I Oktoberfest,” Winnipeg’s first-ever Filipino Beer Festival, to be held October 1st and 2nd at the Philippine Canadian Cultural Centre (PCCM) 737 Keewatin St.
Food stalls and as many as six local brewers will set up outside the PCCM for two days of live music, food, fun, and of course, fine beer.
Tickets are available at Mama Nors’ Kitchen, 642 Leila Ave. (204) 691-6363, Everyline Designs in the Garden City Shopping Centre, (204) 414-2052, and the PCCM, (204) 775-4928.
Photos by JMac Photography
More Articles ...
- Louisa Marshall’s Tina Turner Tribute coming to Winnipeg
- Together flying high
- Alden and Rocco heat up Bae in the City Canada Tour 2016
- Ma-Anne Dionisio takes on new role
- One Magical Night
- Cristy Per Minute • Hunyo 1-15, 2021
- Cristy Per Minute • Mayo 16-31, 2021
- Cristy Per Minute • Mayo 1-15, 2021
- Cristy Per Minute • Abril 16-30, 2021
- Cristy Per Minute • Abril 1-15, 2021