Ellona Rano Santiago on CTV’s X-Factor
Fil-Am teen-ager Ellona Rano Santiago performed on the premiere episode of the X-Factor and received four “yeses” from judges Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Antonio “L.A.” Reid and Nicole Scherzinger.
The 14-year old with a big, beautiful voice wowed the judges and the audience with her rendition of Miley Cyrus’ When I Look At You.
Ellona is the niece of Winnipeg architect Frank Rana who said that the entire family and their friends in Winnipeg, California and the Philippines are excited about the recognition that the talented young singer is reaping since her X-Factor debut.
Ellona Rano Santiago was born in the Philippines to Jose Santiago, Jr. and Veronica Rano Santiago. The Santiago family immigrated to the United States and settled in San Francisco in 1997 when Ellona was only 11 months old. She started singing at the age of three and has been performing locally in California.
Ellona passed the Auditions, the first stage of the X-Factor process. Her next hurdle will be in the Boot Camp (October 5 & 6).
Watch Ellona on her journey on X-Factor airing on CTV.
More Articles ...
- Shamcey Supsup finishes in top 5 of Miss Universe pageant
- Carla Abellana
- Jasmine Curtis follows her Ate Anne’s lead
- Reynalyn Gacilan wins TFCkat Canada talent search
- Mimoza Duot set to release single, album to follow
- Nadine Samonte takes on dual role
- Maria Aragon signs deal with Star Records
- April Llave, Next Star finalist
- Vina Dimayuga: A twinkling little star
- Charice: The Interview