switches to FM
92.7 CKJS’ Filipino program hosts Lucille Nolasco Garrido, Lendyll Soriano, Chester Pangan, and Donna Arenas, outside the station’s brand-new transmitter and tower in La Barriere, south of the Perimeter Highway.
After 46 years on the AM dial, Winnipeg’s multilingual radio station, CKJS 810, has moved up and switched to an FM frequency. The all-new 92.7 FM CKJS officially launched at 3:00 PM (CDT) on September 21, 2021, with Filipino programming hosts Lucille Nolasco Garrido of Afternoon Pasada, Lendyll Soriano of Bisaya ni Bay, and Chester Pangan and Donna Arenas of Good Morning Philippines, joining forces to start a new chapter in CKJS history.
More Articles ...
- Leylah Fernandez
- Back to basics
- Canadians go to the polls September 20
- Manitoba Filipino Street Festival is a GO this year
- IRCC to accept up to 30,000 additional applications
- Olympic Gold
- Do you want a career in the Winnipeg Police Service?
- Mary Simon, Canada’s next Governor General
- More freedoms for the fully vaccinated
- Former Philippine President Noynoy Aquino dies