Mask mandate dropped
Manitoba returns to “new normal”
The COVID-19 pandemic is not over. With this relaxing of public health restrictions, the responsibility now lies on the individual to avoid getting infected.
In Manitoba, public health orders requiring masks in most public places ended on March 15. However, masks will continue to be required for all individuals attending a health-care facility, including visitors.
As previously announced by deputy chief provincial public health officer Dr. Jazz Atwal, it’s because the province is now moving on to the endemic stage of its COVID-19 response. Since isolation orders are not in place for other types of infections, the public needs to “learn to live with COVID-19.”
More Articles ...
- Justice for John Lloyd
- Philippines welcomes back international travellers
- Manitoba reduces public health restrictions
- Filipina Canadian stars in new TV series
- Antiviral medications now available in Manitoba
- K-12 students back to in-person learning
- Philippine elections 2022
- New restrictions, more testing
- Happy New Year 2022
- Maligayang Pasko! 2021