OTTAWA – A new organization aiming to strengthen the relationship between the Canadian and the Philippine governments was founded in Ottawa on May 12.
The Canada–Philippines Parliamentary Friendship Group, a project of NDP Member of Parliament Judy Wasylycia-Leis (Winnipeg North), elected an executive representing all Canadian political parties and adopted a constitution during their inaugural meeting in the West Block of the House of Commons.
More Articles ...
- Miss Philippines Earth 2009
- CEC hosts gala fundraiser for ethno-cultural and aboriginal youth
- Manitoba monitoring swine influenza
- Philippine fiesta spirit at NRC in downtown Winnipeg
- Pacquiao vs. Hatton countdown begins
- 2009 Pinoy Pop Star - Oh, what a night!
- Pinoy Pop Star Grand Finals
- Tiniest whale shark rescued in the Philippines
- Meet the Pinoy Pop Star Finalists
- OFW remittances to the Philippines to fall in 2009