Opinions by Emmie Joaquin
WINNIPEG – Over 1000 people crowded into the east court of Portage Place Mall on Saturday, May 23 to show support for local TV stations in their bid to share in the fees that cable and satellite companies pay to other channels.
More Articles ...
- Sixty years of Canada-Philippines diplomatic relations
- Lawyer suspended, charged
- 50 years of Filipino immigration to Manitoba
- New forum for Canada-Philippines relations
- Miss Philippines Earth 2009
- CEC hosts gala fundraiser for ethno-cultural and aboriginal youth
- Manitoba monitoring swine influenza
- Philippine fiesta spirit at NRC in downtown Winnipeg
- Pacquiao vs. Hatton countdown begins
- 2009 Pinoy Pop Star - Oh, what a night!