Will re-open soon
WINNIPEG –Tony and Mila Laqui, owners and operators of Jejomar Bakeshop on 191 Isabel St., together with their children, were roused from their sleep when a neighbour frantically rang the doorbell and pounded on their door at a little past 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning, July 15.
More Articles ...
- Filipino prisoners pay tribute to Jackson
- Murals of Winnipeg link past and present
- Celebrating our heritage
- Manitobans rally for local TV
- Sixty years of Canada-Philippines diplomatic relations
- Lawyer suspended, charged
- 50 years of Filipino immigration to Manitoba
- New forum for Canada-Philippines relations
- Miss Philippines Earth 2009