Over a million now vaccinated in the Philippines
As of April 12, the Philippines has vaccinated over a million individuals belonging to the top three priority groups – health workers, senior citizens, and persons with more than one underlying health-related condition.
More Articles ...
- Vaccination super site in Garden City
- Philippines back to stricter COVID-19 controls
- Understanding COVID-19 vaccines
- Paul Ong’s virtual concert series raises thousands of dollars for charities
- COVID in the Filipino Community
- Pinays MB celebrates International Women’s Day
- Province considers relaxing pandemic restrictions
- Travel restrictions expanded
- Enough vaccine for all Canadians by end of September
- Manitoba’s vaccination plan