Restrictions return – Vaccinations expand
As of April 29, residents or workers in these Winnipeg neighbourhoods can now make appointments for their COVID-19 vaccine at supersites and pop-up clinics and at urban Indigenous vaccine clinics
Manitoba returned to tighter public health order restrictions on April 28 as the province enters the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More Articles ...
- Over a million now vaccinated in the Philippines
- Vaccination super site in Garden City
- Philippines back to stricter COVID-19 controls
- Understanding COVID-19 vaccines
- Paul Ong’s virtual concert series raises thousands of dollars for charities
- COVID in the Filipino Community
- Pinays MB celebrates International Women’s Day
- Province considers relaxing pandemic restrictions
- Travel restrictions expanded
- Enough vaccine for all Canadians by end of September