Filipino hostages freed – Two OFWs now safe in Israel
Filipino caregiver Jimmy Pacheco, 33, was released by Hamas militants on November 24. L-r: Migrant Workers Office Tel Aviv Labor Attaché Rodolfo Gabasan, Pacheco, and Philippine Ambassador to Israel Pedro Laylo Jr. at Shamir Medical Center in Tel Aviv. Photo from Philippine Embassy in Israel
Filipino caregiver Noralin Babadilla, 60, was released by Hamas militants on November 28. Photo from Israel Embassy in Manila
The Israeli and Philippine governments have welcomed the release of Noralin Babadilla, the last Filipino left unaccounted for following the October 7 assault on Israel. She was among those kidnapped by Hamas in Gaza.
“The Israeli Embassy in Manila expresses great relief upon the release of Noralin ‘Nataly’ Babadilla from captivity by Hamas after 53 days,” the Israel Embassy in Manila said on Wednesday, November 29.
More Articles ...
- PCCM celebrates 25 years
- 224 OFWs from Israel return to Philippines
- Ma-Buhay! All-Filipino musical
- Malaya Marcelino sworn in
- Halloween fundraiser - a success!
- OFWs from Israel back in Philippines
- ZumbaYanihan raises $3,220
- Manitoba’s new government
- Philippine government rallies Filipinos to curb illegal drugs
- East Kildonan Dental Group welcomes new Fil-Canadian dentist