LBC Air Cargo and Jamora Travel & Tours Grand Opening
LBC Mundial Cargo Corporation, one of the most recognized domestic delivery companies in the Philippines, opened new its first Air Cargo agent in Winnipeg on March 6, 2022.
LBC’s new air cargo agent is Jamora Travel & Tours, located at 884 Sargent Street in Winnipeg. Mon Solis of LBC Sales and Marketing opened the air cargo agent during the launch. Jamora Travel and Tours Proprietor Maya Especial welcomed guests and friends during the event.
LBC has been in the forefront of ensuring its customers that the packages they send back home are delivered fast, safely, and efficiently. Because LBC’s nationwide coverage of owned infrastructure allows it to seamlessly process its shipments across boundaries and the regular COVID check points, the company is able to provide this much-needed quality and essential service.
So next time you go shopping at a mall, doing your groceries at the supermarket, or filling your prescriptions in a drugstore, be sure to pick those items that you know will provide a spark of heartfelt emotion to any family member or friend you miss most back home. Pack those canned goods, multi-vitamins, handbags, mobile phones, tablet devices, jewellery, sports jackets – whatever – into any LBC box and visit up your friends at Jamora Travel & Tours, 884 Sargent Street.
Bring the love back home! LBC cares, and will deliver the love, without delay.
L-r: Cecil “Bob” and Maya Especial, Owners; Leah Gazan, MP - Winnipeg Centre; Malaya Marcelino, MLA - Notre Dame and Mon Solis, LBC Sales and Marketing - East Canada
Come and visit your friends at LBC Air Cargo and Jamora Travel & Tours. Now open to serve you at 884 Sargent Avenue
More Articles ...
- Local singer tries Broadway for yearly fundraiser
- Filipino fictionist launches new sci-fi trilogy
- The distinctive homes of Fortune Homes
- Canada Philippine Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Pandemic gives birth to Filipino travel book
- Salon De Manila III
- Jim Agapito on recovering his cultural roots
- Max’s Restaurant: an enduring Pinoy legacy
- MAFTI launches a bilingual program in Winnipeg School Division
- Pinays MB continues strong campaign for women despite pandemic