Opinions by Emmie Joaquin
The pitfalls of submitting a temporary resident visa application
School is done in the Philippines and summer is just around the corner for those of us here in Winnipeg. That means it’s vacation time for most people. It’s also the perfect time to invite friends and family from the Philippines to come and visit us for the summer or to plan ahead for a Christmas visit. So, what do you need to ensure that your favourite niece, nephew, cousin, aunt or friend can come to Canada to visit you?
More Articles ...
- Is it the right time to buy a house?
- What’s in a name?
- The long and winding road towards a Committeeship Order
- "Why can’t I access my child’s insurance money?"
- Sabi nila
- A matter of confidence - the legality of politics
- Hiring a lawyer
- Dr. Rey Pagtakhan : Twenty years later – A retrospective
- Breakfast with a president