Let your voice be heard
As children we are taught to plan ahead and not to procrastinate. This is a very good yet simple lesson that we often don’t follow. I, for one, am guilty of this – I am the consummate procrastinator. However, putting off writing a term paper, fixing the leaky faucet, or putting up the Christmas lights are all things that have no ultimate deadline. If you don’t get around to it you will simply take a lower grade, pay a higher water bill or have to put up the lights in freezing weather. However, what will happen if you procrastinate on making your will?
More Articles ...
- The pitfalls of submitting a temporary resident visa application
- Is it the right time to buy a house?
- What’s in a name?
- The long and winding road towards a Committeeship Order
- "Why can’t I access my child’s insurance money?"
- Sabi nila
- A matter of confidence - the legality of politics
- Hiring a lawyer
- Dr. Rey Pagtakhan : Twenty years later – A retrospective
- Breakfast with a president