|The art of sponsorship applications|
Ever wonder what it takes to submit a “perfect” immigration application? I find it quite ironic that in a society that prides itself on moving towards a “paperless” society, we still require a ton of paperwork in order to submit a proper and complete application. In fact, after my many years practicing immigration law and talking to colleagues over the years, I am of the view that the more paper you give to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) the better your chances at success.
More Articles ...
- Buyer beware
- Happy Birthday Canada!
- An executor's duty: The legal vs. the personal
- Let your voice be heard
- The pitfalls of submitting a temporary resident visa application
- Is it the right time to buy a house?
- What’s in a name?
- The long and winding road towards a Committeeship Order
- "Why can’t I access my child’s insurance money?"
- Sabi nila