Over the past couple of years, I’ve received a number of calls from clients who all seem to have the same problem – something is wrong with their new house. So, I thought this would be a good time to write about what happens after you buy a house.
For most people looking to buy a house, their sole focus is finding the perfect house. Once they find it, their sole focus is getting that house. A couple of years ago, when the real estate market was extremely competitive, this often meant that many potential buyers were disregarding the normal steps that most prudent buyers would take when they had the time to do more than get into a bidding war.
More Articles ...
- Happy Birthday Canada!
- An executor's duty: The legal vs. the personal
- Let your voice be heard
- The pitfalls of submitting a temporary resident visa application
- Is it the right time to buy a house?
- What’s in a name?
- The long and winding road towards a Committeeship Order
- "Why can’t I access my child’s insurance money?"
- Sabi nila
- A matter of confidence - the legality of politics