Who has the power?
Dear Ate Anna
I am hearing more and more about marriage problems in our community. It seems to me that Canadian law gives too much power to women. In the Philippines this is not such a big issue, but in Canada women talk about their rights. I think this is the cause of all the marriage problems – a man has no power to control his marriage. Ate Anna, what do you think about this epidemic of marriage break-ups?
More Articles ...
- Biking in comfort
- Things men and women need to know about the small sex organ
- Who pays for fertility treatment?
- The male biological clock is ticking too
- The clock is ticking
- It's never too late (part 2)
- It's never too late
- Maraming salamat po
- "I am frustrated. Stop saying 'whatever'..."
- Showing appreciation