|When to have the first Pap test|
Dear Ate Anna,
Recently, we threw a party to celebrate our daughter’s debut. She is now 18 years of age and entering into adulthood. She’s an intelligent, mature young woman and we are so proud of her. Ate Anna, I have a question about her health. At eighteen, does she need to see a doctor for a Pap test? I know this is part of preventing cancer of the cervix.
More Articles ...
- New addition to parents' vocabulary: "sexting"
- A special year for SERC
- The language of connection
- Using our power wisely
- Who has the power?
- Biking in comfort
- Things men and women need to know about the small sex organ
- Who pays for fertility treatment?
- The male biological clock is ticking too
- The clock is ticking