Immigrant youth: a product of two cultures
Dear Ate Anna,
I have two teenagers. As an immigrant parent, I have many worries… I worry about not giving the best to our children; I worry about that our children growing up here will lose some of the Filipino values that are important to us; I worry because our children don’t want to listen and talk to us. Ate Anna, what can we do?- Emily
More Articles ...
- A new challenge for immigrant parents
- Sex is complex!
- Sexual Awarenes Day
- Health information on the Internet
- Use common sense and good judgment while travelling
- Toning your pelvic muscles – do Kegels
- Play together and stay together
- Tips for early detection and prevention of breast cancer
- When to have the first Pap test
- New addition to parents' vocabulary: "sexting"