Ger Salakot Restaurant grand reopening
L-r: Glen Murray, Moe ElTassi, Gerome & Arcel Labial and
After almost five months of renovations, Salakot Restaurant at the PCCM finally opened to the public.
Now known as Ger Salakot Restaurant, owner-chef Gerome Labial invited the community for a grand reopening on Saturday, October 22.
Hundreds of kababayans as well as non-Filipino friends turned out early to buy and taste different Pinoy dishes they have missed while the restaurant was undergoing major changes.
“The kitchen was changed to stainless steel and all tools and equipment are brand new,” said Gerome. “It’s a total makeover, an improved Ger Salakot! Kayang kaya na mag-accommodate ng maraming orders. Mabilis, malinis at masarap na pagkain para sa lahat.”
During the grand reopening, Ger Salakot also gave away prizes to the delight of customers.
“Thank you for all your support! Please come and visit Ger Salakot Restaurant. Our mission is to serve food the way it’s made to be served: family style, everyday affordable prices, no fuss. Just good food and your tummy will be satisfied.”
Ger Salakot’s hours of operation are, Monday - 8:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m., Tuesday to Friday – 8:30a.m. to 7: 00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday – 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Located inside the Philippine Canadian Centre of Manitoba (PCCM) they offer dine-in, takeout and catering services for big events and special occasions. Call: 204-414-4541.
More Articles ...
- Pinays Manitoba holds AGM and elects new officers
- Winnipeg Kidney Walk raises funds for a good cause
- FMAACI holds Dancercise event
- Discovery Mixed Bowling League 2021-22 Season
- Caring for our Environment – Manitoba holds four events
- Jonhelyn Lantin called to the bar
- Nanay Clarita Nazario recognized for outstanding community service
- Paul Ong and family present cheque to CancerCare Manitoba
- ACC Events Spring Chess Tournament
- Manitoba welcomes MP Rechie Valdez