Registration for PH passport renewal
Hon. Consul General Orli Marcelino and the volunteer organization Friends of Filipino Immigrants, headed by Rey Sangalang and Coney dela Rama, assist kababayans in his office at the PCCM. Over a thousand Filipino-Canadians registered during the face-to-face registration sessions held March 15, 22 and 29, 2014.
Immigrants who need to renew their Philippine passports were asked to register in preparation for the upcoming PCG-Toronto consular outreach scheduled in Winnipeg in May 2014
Marcelino explained that the face-to-face registration process will help the consulate to determine the total number of applicants who want to renew their passports, determine the number of days needed for the consular outreach and to make the final list of applicants with appointed dates and time.
More Articles ...
- AIM 2014 relief mission fulfilled
- APO celebrates the 64th Anniversary
- Canadian Forces Appreciation Night
- ILAW Valentine Party
- Winnipeggers donate to Alagang Kapatid Foundation
- APOMBAA elects new leaders
- Iglesia ni Cristo Worldwide Walk
- New Canadians
- A new year, a new home
- Shaftesbury HS raises money for typhoon Haiyan victims