Golfers raise P200,000 for charity
Aldrin Ferrer receives Champion’s Trophy from Fil-Kam’s President Romy RR Roque, VP Raul Bulaong and Bob Luna. Aldrin was the overall winner among 85 competitors.
The Fil-Kam Golf Group raised P200,000 at their first annual Charity Golf Tournament, held at Kildonan Park Golf Course on June 25, 2016. The money is in aid of Bahay Aruga, a halfway house for pediatric cancer patients in Manila. The patients, who come from poor families in rural areas all over the Philippines, receive medical assistance, medication and living accommodations while in Manila for treatment in the city’s hospitals. Fil-Kam President Romeo Roque, Vice President Raul Bulaong, and all the members thank the 85 competitors, volunteers, and donors for their generosity. – From a report by Bob Luna
More Articles ...
- NABA Tournament 2016
- Cabuyao Baskeball Championship 2016
- Cabuyao basketball
- New volleyball league launched in Winnipeg
- Team Funshots Photobooth
- Blazing Spirits make history!
- Abe Guanlao wins municipal golf tournament
- 2015 Philippine “Ryder Cup” Golf Tournament
- Team Mayhem Basketball Clinic
- Magnificent Maroons!