Golfing for charity
The Fil-Kam Golf Group will hold its second annual Charity Golf Classic on July 15, 2017 at the Kildonan Golf Course. Proceeds from the tournament will be donated to Bahay Aruga in Manila, a free halfway house for pediatric patients with cancer.
On February 3, 2017 the Fil-Kam Group of Winnipeg, headed by General (Ret) Pedro Bulaong visited Bahay Aruga to donate P200,000 that they raised in their first charity golf tournament.
Registration for this year’s tournament will be at 10:00 a.m., July 15. Tee-off will be at 11:00 a.m.
For more information, contact Fil-Kam President Romeo Roque, 204-295-5940, or Vice President Raul Bulaong, 204-227-3981.
Photo courtesy of Felino De Jesus
More Articles ...
- Nilo Moncal South Saskatchewan Chess Championship
- First Annual Villamor Friendship Tournament
- DMCI volleyball teams retain city titles
- 25 years of IKAW basketball
- Golfers raise P200,000 for charity
- NABA Tournament 2016
- Cabuyao Baskeball Championship 2016
- Cabuyao basketball
- New volleyball league launched in Winnipeg
- Team Funshots Photobooth