Opinions by Emmie Joaquin
Halloween fundraiser - a success!
Winnipeggers in full Halloween regalia enjoy the Halloween Spooky Party to raise funds for Bahay Aruga, a free halfway house for children with cancer in the Philippines. Photo by Nonie Manalili.
More Articles ...
- OFWs from Israel back in Philippines
- ZumbaYanihan raises $3,220
- Manitoba’s new government
- Philippine government rallies Filipinos to curb illegal drugs
- East Kildonan Dental Group welcomes new Fil-Canadian dentist
- Go out and vote!
- Rice crisis in the Philippines
- Health Canada approves updated Moderna COVID vaccine
- To dance with a purpose
- Paul Ong starts new duties at Meadows West School