|Pioneer Pinays honoured|
WINNIPEG – As the Filipino community grows in Manitoba, so does the number of Filipino women who continue to make their positive impact on diverse fields in our society.
On Saturday, March 4, 2017, Pinays MB will host a Recognition Luncheon in appreciation of outstanding Filipino women or Pinays who have made noteworthy contributions to the progress of the Filipino community in Manitoba since the first Filipino immigrants arrived in the province in 1959.
This year, Pinays MB honours three pioneer Filipino women, they are:
More Articles ...
- Pacquiao against anti-discrimination bill
- Running barefoot on Roxas Boulevard
- Kevin Chief appointed Vice President of the Business Council of Manitoba
- Trudeau in Winnipeg
- Pia crowns new Miss Universe
- Diversity is our strength
- A purpose-driven talent
- Stronger ties
- Nominate a deserving Pinay
- Death penalty debate in the Philippines