New regulation raises age of dependent child
Canada’s Minister of Immigration, Ahmed Hussen, announced on May 3 that the maximum age of a dependent child will be raised from 19 to under 22. The move is intended to aid family reunification for immigrants in Canada.
More Articles ...
- Zumba flash mob takes over The Forks
- Lea Salonga in Winnipeg
- Tax scam warning
- Flor Marcelino for RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrants Award
- Sister to sister - Building bridges
- Group presses Canada for mining justice in the Philippines
- Filipino stores raided for selling pirated DVDs
- Coalition opposes changes to MPNP
- Celebrating Pinay pioneers
- MLA demands answers on MPNP delays