Dexter Panlilio releases new EP
Orient Pearl member Dexter Panlilio, who composed such hits as Pagsubok, Kasalanan, and Cry in the Rain, goes solo with his new collection of jazz influenced instrumentals entitled, Distant Time. He is joined this time by his son Earl Panlilio on drums, and Winnipeg musicians Allan Cosino on guitar and Paul Morrow on bass. Edsel Avelino co-produced the songs.
The Distant Time video was conceived and directed by Dexter Panlilio and shot in several countries with contributions from videographers Jeff Rosini, Patrick Godinez, and Jason Paredes of Winnipeg.
Dexter’s EP is now available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and all digital stores online. Vote for Distant Time at Audience Awards.com.
Watch the title track video, Distant Time, right here.
More Articles ...
- Be the change!
- Pinoy Pop Star Season 3
- The rare vocal talent of Jocelyn Parotina
- John Feliciano: Culinary Olympian
- Finding a good home with Globe Property Management
- Escueta among Canada’s top teachers
- Stumbling Through Paradise
- World Vision’s Pinoy para sa Pinoy project
- A positive opportunity presented by a devastating illness
- Tiffany Ponce to launch new CD at Park Theatre