Pinays Manitoba holds AGM and elects new officers
On Sunday, October 2, 2022, Pinays Manitoba held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and elected the members of its Board of Directors for the incoming two-year term that begins in January 2023.
The incoming Board of Directors, in alphabetical order, are Araceli Ancheta, Leah Beltran, Josie Concepcion, Connie De Villa, Emmie Joaquin, Winnie Navarro, Lucille Nolasco, and Luella Sadicon.
The Pinays Manitoba AGM was held at the Philippine Canadian Centre of Manitoba. The Pinays had light lunch and shared summer experiences.
Now in its sixth year, Pinays Manitoba continues to recognize outstanding Filipino women of all ages – the Pinays Manitoba Trailblazers – that have made outstanding contributions to the community not only in Manitoba but also in the mainstream society at large. Pinays Manitoba Inc. is a registered community organization dedicated to the support and empowerment of Filipino women in Manitoba. Photos by Rey-Ar Reyes
More Articles ...
- Winnipeg Kidney Walk raises funds for a good cause
- FMAACI holds Dancercise event
- Discovery Mixed Bowling League 2021-22 Season
- Caring for our Environment – Manitoba holds four events
- Jonhelyn Lantin called to the bar
- Nanay Clarita Nazario recognized for outstanding community service
- Paul Ong and family present cheque to CancerCare Manitoba
- ACC Events Spring Chess Tournament
- Manitoba welcomes MP Rechie Valdez
- Pinays Manitoba finalizes plans for recognition event